Sunday 25 January 2009

A last minute decision

The weather forecast for today was really poor, and it turned out to be pretty good, so I took the decision, bit the bullet, grasped the nettle, and went flying. The wind was from the South at around 6mph and later increased to 10mph. Its what I consider the limit for comfortable flying. Later still it decreased to almost zero, and stayed like that for most of the day.

I took both trainers, ended up flying only one of them, but thats OK by me, though I wished I'd brought the Yak.

Crowded...

It was worth going today, as Ian turned up and flew his Excelsior and F15. Spectacular.

Ians Excelsior




Ians F15 - Sorry about the quality, it was recorded on a mobile phone.


This Also flew this afternoon, powered by twin Irvine 30s.

No comments: