Saturday 11 April 2009

Todays forecast is good


I've charged up all three aircraft overnight and I'm getting ready to go flying. I have to go today as I have to work Easter Sunday and Monday. But the forecast is good, so I'm happy. And this means when I get home I'll need to cut the grass for the first time this year. I don't like to cut it too early because it makes it grow much faster and another cut is soon required, but now I have to bite the bullet and get it done.

I tied up the tail feathers on the Ultimate this week so thats a bit further ahead. Theres a lot of work still to be done on the engine, its nowhere near finished.


Ultimate tail feathers


It was a bit breezy up to around 8 mph from the North West and very chilly but the sun shone all day.

I'm so pleased I went today as Gwyn from Cornwall arrived. Last saw him in early August last year. He's here with his caravan 'till Tuesday when he travels to Spain. Its great to see him again.


Gwyn in happy chappie mode


No comments: