Saturday 2 May 2009

Another great flying day

The fly for fun went really well. No-one knows where they came in the competition, but everyone enjoyed themselves. All I can say is I think I came second in the climb and glide event with 4 minutes and 52 seconds of glide from a 30 second climb. Not bad in my book! The events were Pylon Racing, Climb and Glide, Touch and Go in a minute, Spot Landing, and Loops in 30 seconds. Thanks go to Mike Clark and Niel Hincks for organising and running the event.

Another highlight of the day was this Piper Cub built by John Wright and flown by Paul Mancini. The pictures say it all...





Well thats it from me for the next three weeks as I'm doing this instead. However I may just slip in a post or two as much to Lins disgust I'm taking the Ember. Cheers for now!



No comments: